Can't find a key ring with your species or color of bird? The search is over! We can make a high metal round key chain featuring your pet or wildlife photography! Approximately 1-1/2 inches in diameter (plus ring). Our custom bird key chain has an enamel coating for lifetime protection and waterproofing.
Here's how it works:
- Purchase this key ring.
- We will send you an invitation to share a folder using an external photo-sharing service, such as Dropbox, Xenfolio, or Google Pictures (our choice).
- Accept that invitation and upload your picture to the shared folder.
- Photos must be a minimum of 300 x 300 pixels. (Most cameras take pictures that are well within this size, but if you cropped the photo, it may not be large enough.)
- We will create a proof (a photo preview that simulates the actual item to give you an overall impression of your design. It is just for reference purpose, and actual products may vary slightly) and upload it to the shared folder. This typically takes 1-2 business days.
- You then approve the proof or reject it and upload a new photo.
- If you uploaded a new photo, we will create a second proof. This typically takes 1-2 business days.
- You approve it or reject it and purchase an additional proof.
- Once you have approved the product, we submit the design to the manufacturer. Once submitted, no changes can be made.
- The overseas manufacturer will ship the key ring directly to you. It will need to clear customs, so please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.
The fine print:
- Photos must be your original work or those to which you hold clear rights (OK, pictures your mother took. Not OK, pictures you found on the internet, team or company logos, etc.)
- Pictures must be of a PG nature and cannot contain nudity or profanity.
- There are a total of up to 2 free proofs, but additional proofs may be purchased.
- We do not edit the pictures.
- Custom items cannot be returned. (Defective items will be replaced with an identical item, of course.)
- Please do not attempt to e-mail pictures directly to us, since our mail server does not accept attachments.